FidoCadJ is a free user-friendly vector graphic editor for MacOSX, Linux, Windows and Android:
- A simple schematic capture with a built-in set of electrical symbols and footprints;
- A versatile graphical editor with user-defined libraries;
- Easy-sharing text format for web forums and blogs;
- Export in several graphical formats: PDF, EPS, SVG, PNG, JPG, and PGF/TikZ for LaTeX;
- User interface in English, French, Italian, German, Chinese, Spanish, Czech, Japanese and Dutch.
Curious about FidoCadJ? Give it a try!
Did you like it? Get involved
Give us your feedback about FidoCadJ! If you are happy, tell your friends :-) If you spot a typo in the documentation, you want to improve it, or if you are a Java developer, contact us.
Follow the FidoCadJ development on Twitter: @davbucci'